We start with what HIPAA pertains to and what the staff is responsible for. Teamficient regularly evaluates and adjusts company practices to meet set security standards. This includes measures to protect patient and client data.
Working with TeamFicient lets you focus on the big picture by moving the tasks that cut into your time and productivity off of your desk and on to ours. Paperwork, phone calls, calendar management–whatever you want out of your way, your virtual assistant will take care of it for you.
• Create a job description that includes all of the duties and responsibilities you expect them to take on, so as to avoid any confusion about the requirements of the job.
• Share your company’s policies and procedures with them.
• Prepare a set of guidelines and instructions to help them understand how your company operates.
It typically takes two weeks for a newly placed VA to get used to a new workflow. Allowing time for a VA to adjust is vital to achieving maximum results, so it is best to keep the workload moderate at first, and focus on quality rather than quantity.
• Set yourself up for success by having open lines of contact with your VA—communication is key!
• Encourage them with positive feedback. Kindness and gratitude help to build confidence, create a positive work environment, and keep your VA engaged.
• Share any work strategies or other insights to help them become your ideal assistant.
• Daily check-in calls can eliminate confusion regarding daily tasks and resolve any outstanding questions.
We allow a maximum of five (5) consecutive work days and a minimum of two (2) days off after each set of work days. If you need to make adjustments to your VA’s schedule, please contact your account manager at least two weeks in advance of your desired changes.
Your virtual assistant will have the following holidays built into their schedule:
• New Year’s Eve & Day (Dec 31st & Jan 1st)
• Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
• Independence Day (July 4th)
• Labor Day (first Monday in September)
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Eve & Day (Dec 24th & Dec 25th)
Clients are responsible for the VA’s pay on the above holidays, but not for any other holidays, vacation days, or other benefits (such as insurance).
If your office will be closed on any other days, please let your account manager know.
Our clients often gift their VAs with complimentary lunches, annual bonuses, and birthday or holiday gifts. You can discuss these options with your US-based account manager and they will take care of it for you.
With TeamFicient, you hire a virtual assistant, but you get a team. From your VA to your US-based account manager, from your coordinator to IT support, everyone is dedicated to helping your business succeed.